It’s that time again! Top Ten Tuesday!
(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the awesome folks over at The Broke and the Bookish. You should totally check them out!)
This week’s top ten? Top ten things that make my life as a blogger easier.
This should be fairy easy. I hope.
- WordPress. My blogging platform of choice (obviously)
- Tumblr. My secondary blogging platform which I love for reasons other than WordPress. Tumblr lets me interact with my followers a little more, and I can post more frequently without feeling spammy. My tumblr can be found here.
- Goodreads. Since I blog about books, Goodreads is essential for me to find the book cover and the book blurb. I am really bad at writing my own synopsis. Add me on Goodreads.
- NetGalley. This is an amazing tool for getting review copies of books, and for interacting with authors and publishers.
- The library. This is where I get most of my books that aren’t ARCs.
- My e-reader. Because of my health issues, sometimes the e-reader is much easier to hold than a physical book, and I can make notes in it without defacing the book, which is a bonus.
- My laptop. Again, because of my health issues, I can’t always sit at my desktop. So my laptop is a godsend.
- Other bloggers. I love reading other blogs on all platforms! And it helps fight blogger fatigue.
- My followers. Knowing I have people who enjoy reading what I write, even if there is just one of you, makes me want to write more.
- Scheduling/Queueing posts. This is probably my holy grail of blogging, because it means I can write a lot when I am feeling productive, and skip days when I am feeling blah.
So, what are your essential tools for blogging? Comment, or link me to your TTT!